Elevate Your Career While Making a Difference – Join the #1 Staffing Firm to Work for in the U.S.!
Ultimate Staffing Services, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the U.S., focuses on placing administrative and office support, customer service, call center, HR, sales, and manufacturing talent across a variety of industries. We are currently seeking a Strategic Solutions Account Executive to recruit as well as develop and grow our client base and new business opportunities for the Bay area.
Why Work for Ultimate Staffing?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. The best part is we make an impact on someone’s life every time we make a placement. We’re afforded the opportunity to create remarkable experiences and to make life better each day… and it feels good!
- Choice to work from home (100% remote), hybrid, or in-office
- Schedule flexibility including 9/80 and part-time options
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching
- Compensation range for this position is $55,000-$135,000
- Multiple monthly and annual recognition and reward opportunities including an annual trip for top performers
- Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
- Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
- Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
- Focused communication and training support
By joining Ultimate Staffing, you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. You also benefit from an unlimited earning potential, work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. But don’t just take our word for it. As a specialized business line of Roth Staffing Companies, we’re consistently recognized as an industry leader and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc. Magazine, Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work… and we’re proud of it.
Specifically in this role, the Strategic Solutions Account Executive is responsible for business development activities in their designated market. The Strategic Solutions Account Executive must possess the discipline to autonomously generate leads for their sales efforts, research prospects, cold call, network, and build loyal relationships with all levels of prospect and client decision-makers.
What Do We Look For?
- Strategic Solutions Account Executive should live in the greater Bay Area.
- 2 years sales experience in the professional staffing arena.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Professional and articulate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success in achieving activity and outcomes that show sustained growth in a competitive sales environment.
- Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
- Must have shown great success in sales achievement.
- Desire to create remarkable experiences for the people we serve.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products and Outlook email a must.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Solid problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must document sales activity daily / weekly in Salesforce.
- Ability to perform account expansion with new customers to include incremental revenue growth as well as new revenue from other Roth business lines.
- Effectively build relationships with Roth coworkers in assigned market to collaborate on lead generations and delivery of services.
- Ability to negotiate pricing terms and various other contract or business terms aligned with our ideal customer profile, skill sets and targeted pricing objectives.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
Learn more about us at UltimateStaffing.com. EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Account Management, Business To Business, Cold Calling, Contract Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management, Networking