Choose to Make a Difference While Creating Remarkable Experiences
By joining Roth Staffing as a Human Resources Generalist you connect with company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. Creating remarkable experiences while you benefit from work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. Roth Staffing is a great place to elevate your career and make a difference! But don’t just take our word for it, as a specialized business line of Roth Staffing Companies, we’re consistently recognized as a leader in our industry and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc., Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work… and we’re proud of it.
Working closely with the Human Resources, Director, you will be charged with enlivening and implementing plans, programs and policies for the company, as well as, working on employee relations, performance management, benefits and leaves of absence, compensation structures, and HRIS upkeep. The Human Resources Generalist is a strong business partner to our field and corporate coworkers. EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
What Do We Look For?
- Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values.
- Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging.
- Strong communicators with excellent problem-resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Proven working experience as an HR Generalist or other HR roles, minimum of 5 years of experience in HR Manager or Generalist role
- Technical knowledge of Human Resources specialties including employment law, employee relations, benefits, management and organizational development, staffing, training and compensation
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills with the ability to both partner with management and work independently
- Excellent, coaching, counseling, negotiating and conflict management skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and HRIS software (experience with UKG/Ultipro a plus)
- Knowledge of staffing industry personnel practices
- Strong business acumen
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- The ability to work well in a team environment
Why Work for Ultimate Staffing?
- Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. And this isn’t everything.
- Choice to work 100% remote, hybrid, or in-office
- Schedule flexibility including early out and part-time options
- Competitive salary, and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching, and annual trip for two for top performers
- Compensation range for this position is $75,000-$85,000
- Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
- Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
- Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
- Focused communication and training support
Come join us. Learn more about us at rothstaffing.com. EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Attention To Detail, Coaching And Mentoring, Hardworking And Dedicated, Labor Relations, Leadership, Microsoft Office