Help Make a Difference in People’s Lives – Join the #1 Staffing Firm to Work for in the U.S.!
Roth Staffing Companies, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the U.S. focuses on placing administrative and office support, finance and accounting, legal, and technology talent across a variety of industries. Working for our corporate headquarters, we are currently seeking a Help Desk Support Specialist to be responsible for the smooth operation of all computers, communication systems, and related equipment in the day-to-day operation of Roth Staffing Companies’ business information and communications environment. The Help Desk Support Specialist works with internal customers on a face-to-face basis, ensuring their business computer and electronic communication requirements are efficiently supported and satisfied.
Why Work for Roth Staffing?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. Together designing programs and initiatives to support our field sales and recruiting teams, we make an impact on someone’s life every time a placement is made. We’re afforded the opportunity to create those remarkable experiences and to make life better each day… and it feels good!
- Choice to work from home (100% remote), hybrid, or in-office
- Schedule flexibility including 9/80 and part-time options
- Competitive salary, and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching
- Multiple recognition and reward opportunities including and annual trip for Top Performers.
- Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
- Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
- Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
- Focused communication and training support
By joining Roth Staffing, you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. You also benefit from work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. But don’t just take our word for it. Roth Staffing Companies is consistently recognized as an industry leader and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc., Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work… and we’re proud of it.
Specifically in this role, working in a largely virtual environment where our culture and commitment to creating remarkable experiences comes first the Help Desk Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Providing first-level support for all incoming Help Desk calls, tickets, and e-mails.
- Reviewing, logging, prioritizing, and resolving multiple customer problem tickets within established time expectations.
- Clearly and courteously communicating with internal and limited external customers over the phone and in person.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving routine application and desktop operating system problems within established procedures and priority time frames.
- Creating and managing all personnel accounts using authorized network services applications and processes.
- Handling the installation and technical troubleshooting of various IT equipment (computer desktops/laptops, communication systems, etc.) as well as configuration and technical support of the organization’s business applications (MS Office, antivirus, accounting, etc.).
- Supporting the installation and re-configuration of non-imaged and/or excess desktop and laptop computers prior to reissue to remote locations.
- Performing other IT implementations and tasks in order to support future business growth and expansion of corporate departments, remote branches and on-premise locations.
What Do We Look For?
- Strong communicators with excellent problem-resolution skills.
- Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values.
- Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of technical experience in a high paced IT help desk environment.
- Certification as a Microsoft MCP and A+ Service Technician is a plus.
Learn more about us at RothStaffing.com.
EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Attention To Detail, Communication, Curiosity, Customer Service, Friendliness, Hardworking And Dedicated