Elevate Your Career While Making a Difference – Join the #1 Staffing Firm to Work for in the U.S.!
Ledgent Finance & Accounting, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the U.S., focuses on placing entry level to senior accounting and finance professionals across a variety of industries. We are currently seeking an Executive Recruiter to manage our executive search activities for senior level accounting and finance professionals for our clients in the Houston, Texas area.
Why Work for Ledgent Finance & Accounting?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. The best part is we make an impact on someone’s life every time we make a placement. We’re afforded the opportunity to create remarkable experiences and to make life better each day…and it feels good!
· Choice to work from home (100% remote), hybrid, or in-office
· Schedule flexibility including 9/80 and part-time options
· Competitive salary, bonus plan, and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching
· Multiple monthly and annual recognition and reward opportunities including an annual trip for top performers
· Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
· Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
· Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
· Focused communication and training support
By joining Ledgent Finance & Accounting, you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. You also benefit from an unlimited earning potential, work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. But don’t just take our word for it. As a specialized business line of Roth Staffing Companies, we’re consistently recognized as an industry leader and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc. Magazine, Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work and PEOPLE® Companies that Care…and we’re proud of it.
Working in a largely virtual environment where our culture and commitment to creating remarkable experiences come first, the Executive Recruiter successfully places accounting and finance professionals with client companies. The role uses end-to-end recruiting and networking on the local and regional level to successfully make placements through a combination of video and in-person meetings.
What Do We Look For?
· Executive Recruiter should live in the greater Houston, Texas area
· Individuals with a strong business acumen and customer service skills
· Strong communicators with excellent problem-resolution skills
· 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably executive search within the accounting and finance industry
· Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values
· Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging
· Bachelor’s degree or transferrable experience
Learn more about us at Ledgent.com. EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.