Elevate Your Career While Making a Difference – Join the #1 Staffing Firm to Work for in the U.S.!
Ledgent Finance & Accounting, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the U.S., focuses on placing accounting and finance talent across a variety of industries. We are currently seeking a Business Solutions Manager to recruit as well as develop and grow our client base and new business opportunities for the Atlanta, GA area.
Why Work for Ledgent Finance & Accounting?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. The best part is we make an impact on someone’s life every time we make a placement. We’re afforded the opportunity to create remarkable experiences and to make life better each day…and it feels good!
· Choice to work from home (100% remote), hybrid, or in-office
· Schedule flexibility including 9/80 and part-time options
· Competitive salary, bonus plan, and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching
· Multiple monthly and annual recognition and reward opportunities including and annual trip for yop performers
· Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
· Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
· Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
· Focused communication and training support
By joining Ledgent Finance & Accounting, you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. You also benefit from an unlimited earning potential, work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. But don’t just take our word for it. As a specialized business line of Roth Staffing Companies, we’re consistently recognized as an industry leader and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc. Magazine, Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work…and we’re proud of it.
Specifically in this role, the Business Solutions Manager is responsible for driving business development and recruitment efforts in the Atlanta, GA area. Working in a largely virtual environment where our culture and commitment to creating remarkable experiences come first, the Business Solutions Manager uses end-to-end recruiting and full-sales cycle skills to promote our finance and accounting workforce staffing solutions with clients and prospects.
What Do We Look For?
· Business Solutions Manager should live in the greater Atlanta area
· Individuals who thrive in a business development and outbound sales environment
· Individuals with a strong business acumen and customer service skills
· Strong communicators with excellent problem-resolution skills
· Previous staffing industry or recruiting experience is helpful
· Accounting or finance experience is a plus
· Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values
· Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging
· 2+ years of B2B sales experience in a professional services environment preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or transferrable experience
Learn more about us at Ledgent.com. EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity