CHOOSE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHILE CREATING REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES
By joining Roth Staffing as a Human Resources, Director (HR Director), you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. Creating remarkable experiences while you benefit from work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. Roth Staffing is a great place to elevate your career and make a difference! But don’t just take our word for it, we’re consistently recognized as a leader in our industry and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc., Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work including for both Women and Millennials… and we’re proud of it.
Working in a largely remote environment where our culture and commitment to creating remarkable experiences come first, the HR Director will work with the Senior Vice President and other members of the senior leadership team to support the Company’s mission, vision, values and culture, acting as a strategic partner to provide innovative thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues for both Coworkers and Ambassadors. You will be responsible for driving HR activity, plans, programs and policies for the Company, including employee relations, performance management, benefits, diversity, equity & inclusion, compensation and HR information systems. The HR Director will act as a strategic business partner to all corporate and field business leaders and is responsible for ensuring HR strategies align with organizational business goals.
EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values.
- Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging.
- Develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the Company’s business goals.
- Assists the Senior Vice President and senior leadership team with driving succession planning, management development and performance management programs.
- Develops rapport and strong working relationships with managers to influence and coach management on performance, management effectiveness, and organizational and leadership matters such as hiring, promotions, counseling, performance feedback, disciplinary actions, and terminations; actively participates with management to provide creative business solutions.
- Be a critical and confidential point of communication, escalation, and feedback for Coworkers and Ambassadors regarding issues and concerns.
- Develop, implement, and support policies, programs, processes, and initiatives to achieve the Company's goal of creating an inclusive workplace.
- Collaborate with Company leadership, Talent Engagement, HR, Marketing Departments and DEI Council/Coworker Community Groups to promote and implement DEI programs and initiatives.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team, Talent Engagement, and HR to ensure that career development programs support the DEI goals of the Company.
- Develop, implement, and support policies, programs, processes, and initiatives that enhance the Company's reputation as a DEI leader.
- Develop, manage, and track key DEI metrics and develop analytics for measuring effectiveness of DEI programs. Periodically report data to Company leadership.
- Identifies areas for improvement and proposes and implements changes necessary to prevent and manage risks.
- Serves as point in the resolution of employee relations issues including discrimination and harassment complaints as well as performance and conduct issues. Coordinates the necessary resources to conduct investigations and reach resolution and ensure outcomes are fair, equitable, and compliant with Company policy and federal/state employment laws.
- Ensures knowledge of relevant employment law and regulations is up-to-date and current and consults with Corporate legal counsel as necessary to ensure organization is in compliance as new laws develop.
- Serves as point on HR operations reporting including investigative reports, regulatory reports, new hire, turnover and other reports as necessary.
- Manages HR-related communications within the department and ensures consistency with Company-wide HR communications.
- Collaborate closely with other HR Coworkers on systems and processes for both Ambassadors and Coworkers.
WHY WORK FOR ROTH STAFFING?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. And this isn’t everything.
- Choice to work 100% remote, hybrid, or in-office
- Competitive salary and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching, and annual trip for two for top performers
- Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
- Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
- Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
- Focused communication and training support
We’re afforded the opportunity to create remarkable experiences and to make life better each day…and it feels good! Come join us. Learn more about us at Rothstaffing.com
Career Development, Coaching And Mentoring, Communication, Execute Recruiting Strategy, Labor Relations, Leadership