Choose to Make a Difference While Creating Remarkable Experiences
By joining Roth Staffing as Associate Counsel, you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. Creating remarkable experiences while you benefit from work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. Roth Staffing is a great place to elevate your career and make a difference! But don’t just take our word for it, we’re consistently recognized as a leader in our industry and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc., Clearly Rated and Fortune’s Great Places to Work …and we’re proud of it.
Working in a largely remote environment where our culture and commitment to creating remarkable experiences come first, you will manage the company’s contracts process by reviewing all contracts, creating, and updating company agreements, and providing legal analysis and solutions to various leaders and departments within the organization.
EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
What Do We Look For?
· Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values. Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging.
Why Work for Roth Staffing?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. And this isn’t everything.
· Choice to work 100% remote, hybrid, or in-office
· Schedule flexibility including 9/80 and part-time options
· Competitive salary and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching, and annual trip for two for top performers
· Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
· Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
· Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
· Focused communication and training support
Come join us. Learn more about us at Rothstaffing.com