Roth Staffing Companies, is excited to recruit for an Onboarding Experiencing Coordinator.
The Onboarding Experience Coordinator fulfills an important role for our field Coworkers by taking on several critical functions that impact our temporary workers. This role will assist our field Coworkers with many administrative tasks essential to hiring our temporary worker
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth's Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, and Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
- Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences…every person, every time.
- Must be located in Orange County/Los Angeles County, California.
- Assists with onboarding new temporary workers by processing pre-hire and post-hire paperwork, assisting with Form I-9 verifications, and other compliance related duties.
- Answers calls and emails in a company-consistent and friendly manner.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Required Experience and Abilities:
- Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
- 2 + years’ experience with administrative assistance and reception work.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Outlook email.
- Ability to quickly learn systems and database functions.
- Exceptional data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We pride ourselves Roth Staffing for what makes us different is our culture and as a result we have long stood out in the staffing industry for earning several awards for our workplace culture, due to our commitment to employee engagement and creating a supportive workplace for all.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working for a company that’s committed to being the ultimate in employee satisfaction, Roth Staffing coworkers have access to:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
- Defined growth path (including leadership development)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
- Workplace flexibility program which includes paid volunteer time
- Paid Health and Wellness app memberships
- Diversity and Inclusion Awareness days off
- Opportunity to participate in company-wide health initiatives and contests.
Administration, Attention To Detail, Communication With Candidates, Customer Service, Hardworking And Dedicated, Microsoft Office
Onboarding Exp. Coord_Coporate_36645