Roth Staffing Companies, is excited to recruit for a Training and Development Specialist role in our Corporate Office located in Orange, California. The Training and Development Specialist is primarily responsible for welcoming new coworkers to the company and aiding in their overall on-boarding and integration. This individual will facilitate the transition of new-hires from the corporate recruiting department to the on-boarding team and, ultimately, their field office. This individual will also be responsible for supporting a variety of corporate and field initiatives, including training on programs and systems related to sales and service, and creating and updating training content that will, ultimately, set up all coworkers for success.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you’ll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and a workplace flexibility program that includes paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
- Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth's Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, and Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
- Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences…every person, every time.
- Embodies the spirit and DNA of our company.
- Works with internal teams, subject matter experts, and executive sponsors to obtain an in-depth understanding of programs/initiatives/applications/systems and the documentation requirements to create effective training materials.
- Writes easy-to-understand user interface text, e-learning module text, online help and quick reference guides. Updates and implements learning paths for various roles throughout the organization.
- Creates training materials and presentations and conducts “communities of practice” conference calls with coworkers throughout the company.
- Assists other corporate departments in the development, implementation, and reinforcement of company initiatives.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Individuals who embrace working in a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture.
- Naturally aligns with the Company’s culture and core values.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a Training or Education related field, English, or Communications.
- Must be located in Pacific (PST) or Mountain (MST) time zone.
- Excellent classroom, web facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional training and development experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures. Ability to simplify complex projects, tasks, and processes.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and across multiple departments
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We pride ourselves Roth Staffing for what makes us different is our culture and as a result we have long stood out in the staffing industry for earning several awards for our workplace culture, due to our commitment to employee engagement and creating a supportive workplace for all.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working for a company that’s committed to being the ultimate in employee satisfaction, Roth Staffing coworkers have access to:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
- Defined growth path (including leadership development)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
- Workplace flexibility program which includes paid volunteer time
- Paid Health and Wellness app memberships
- Opportunity to participate in company-wide health initiatives and contests.
Areas Of Recruitment, Attention To Detail, Coaching And Mentoring, Communication, Human Computer Interaction, Multitasking