We are seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager to work at our Houston, Texas branch. The Recruiting Manager’s main responsibilities are the hiring and placement of Ambassadors and identification of candidates for contract and direct hire positions for our clients. This position is responsible for quickly building and maintaining successful relationships with our Ambassadors, Candidates and Clients.
The Recruiting Manager will use their recruiting experience and candidate evaluation skills to identify and screen viable candidates for clients. The Recruiting Manager will manage the recruiting and engagement processes for the branch or specific accounts assigned. They will work with various ERP, job boards, applicant tracking systems and all other available tools to recruit quality candidates. This role will build and maintain relationships with candidates and Ambassadors as well as being responsible for creating recruiting strategies, managing recruitment resources, and building recruiting networks. Duties also include database and technology management. They will act as a liaison for client communication with candidates and hiring managers if needed by the flex desk coworkers.
The position requires proficiency and passion for service. You will interview and manage candidates and brand Roth services through leads, referrals, postings and achieve recruitment goals. Working well in a fast-paced team environment is key to the success of this position. You will need to have a positive approach and enjoy the challenge of sourcing, cold calling candidates, following up on postings, establishing rapport, and building a strong candidate data base aligned with the business line core competencies. You will need to have excellent data entry into company systems for accountability and tracking purposes. You also must have strong communication skills both written and verbal, excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
- Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth's Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, and Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
- Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences…every person, every time.
- Engages in full scale recruitment activities to identify talent. Sources, screens, interviews, and evaluates candidate’s skills prior to making a hiring decision.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as with company policies.
- Attends and participates in networking and recruiting events.
- Collaborates with the Business Solution Manager and other Coworkers during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Fosters long-term relationships with candidates.
- Records all interview and business activity relating to the interview and placement process for candidates and Ambassadors.
- Prepares individual and branch reports as necessary/requested by the management team.
- Routinely keeps Branch Manager informed of all aspects of outcomes.
- Acquires a high level of knowledge of Roth’s culture, features and benefits, strategic solutions, system, and technologies and imparts that knowledge to other coworkers.
- Requisition Management
- Manage the recruitment process for branch requisitions as assigned
- Manage the communication process with candidates, coworkers and clients as needed
- Manage the job postings and social media activity of job orders and strategic branding
- Manage Core Competency requisitions and pipelines
- Work with Client to develop relationships, profiles, recruiting strategies, etc.
- Manage the communication process with all end users in the selection and placement cycle
- Systems Management
- Utilize internal Account Management System, and Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP).
- Utilize JobScience and StaffSuite to track candidates and Ambassadors as well as Expedite timekeeping system.
- Creation, tracking and management of job postings, utilizing job boards and social media sites.
- Manage fulfillment process: intake process, selection process, and placement process, aligned with corporate onboarding EC team.
- Enter and maintain client, ambassador, and operational data.
- Manage data integrity to meet compliance of account and the Roth organization.
- Recruiting Process Management
- Conduct Process Adapt meetings and intake calls, creating recruitment and position profiles.
- Meet standard activities for number of interviews.
- Create job profiles if required.
- Source candidates for current requisitions as well as core competency positions.
- Screen and qualify candidates utilizing resume boards like Indeed, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn as well as initial phone screening.
- Evaluate candidate skill proficiency.
- Conduct professional interviews, in person or utilizing video technology tools.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Facilitate reference checks.
- Facilitate background checks including drug, criminal, and credit depending on the position.
- Facilitate negotiations between candidates and hiring managers.
- Work with Client to develop relationships, profiles, recruiting strategies, etc.
- Audit compliance to established policies.
- Develop and manage a performance program for measuring and evaluating recruiting program success.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal Recruiting Manager is someone who is looking for a career where they can make a positive impact in others’ lives. They’re committed to creating remarkable experiences for job candidates.
- Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
- Recruiting Manager: minimum of 1 year of recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related function is strongly preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and Outlook email required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with using Job Boards, LinkedIn, and other tools to ensure quality postings to attract candidates
- The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Solid problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment of a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
- Defined growth path (including opportunity for promotion as soon as 6 months)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous performance bonuses and perks
- Paid volunteer time
- Diversity and Inclusion Awareness Day off
- Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
Communication With Candidates, Coordinating, Negotiation, Networking, Recruiting Plans, Recruitment