Elevate Your Career While Making a Difference – Join the #1 Staffing Firm to Work for in the U.S.!
Roth Staffing Companies, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the U.S., focuses on placing administrative and office support, finance and accounting, legal, and technology talent across a variety of industries. We are currently seeking a Market Manager to drive revenue, business development and recruitment activities for two specialized business lines and multiple locations in the Baltimore, Maryland market area.
Why Work for Roth Staffing?
Our award-winning, unique culture and amazing coworker community make us stand out among the rest. The best part is we make an impact on someone’s life every time we make a placement. We’re afforded the opportunity to create remarkable experiences and to make life better each day… and it feels good!
- Fully remote (100% Work from Home) with choice to work hybrid or in-office in markets with a physical office location
- Schedule flexibility including 9/80
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, and broad range of benefits including 401K/deferred compensation plan + matching
- Multiple monthly and annual recognition and reward opportunities including an annual trip for top performers
- Paid and company-sponsored programs to support health and wellness
- Diversity and inclusion focus and programs
- Paid time to give back to our communities as well as company sponsored non-profits
- Focused communication and training support
By joining Ultimate Staffing, you connect with a company culture based on values, fun, community giving, volunteering, celebrating belonging and purpose, and making a positive impact in people’s lives. You also benefit from an unlimited earning potential, work location choice and schedule flexibility, a broad range of health, life-balance, and recognition benefits including an annual paid trip for top performers. But don’t just take our word for it. As a specialized business line of Roth Staffing Companies, we’re consistently recognized as an industry leader and a top workplace by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Inc. Magazine, Clearly Rated, PEOPLE® Companies that Care, and Fortune’s Great Places to Work…and we’re proud of it.
Working in a largely virtual environment where our culture and commitment to creating remarkable experiences come first, the Market Manager is responsible for:
- Growing revenue and gross profit for multiple business lines in both retail and mid-size accounts as well as the capability to develop strategic accounts
- Acting as a direct manager for our Ultimate business line for accounting and finance workforce solutions
- Managing branch managers in the respective territory to grow the business at healthy margins, while still being responsible for achieving personal production goals
- Identifying, hiring, developing, and retaining branch teams
- Maintaining a strong talent pipeline for promotion and external candidates for placement in the market
- Executing business initiatives in alignment with directives provided by the Roth Staffing Senior Leadership team in partnership with various corporate support departments
- Maintaining and developing a high level of knowledge of Roth Staffing’s culture, features, benefits, strategic solutions, systems and technologies and imparts that knowledge with the team
What Do We Look For?
- Someone who lives in or close proximity to the Baltimore, Maryland market
- Strong business acumen and excellent customer service mindset
- Individual with 4+ years’ experience in sales management within staffing or similar industry
- Proven success leading a mid to large scale recruitment function
- Strong communicators with excellent problem resolution skills
- Individual with stellar sales achievements
- Proven track record of success leading and managing sales teams in a major market
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong P&L/Budgeting experience
- Someone who is enthusiastic about creating remarkable experiences with coworkers, clients, and Ambassadors in line with our company purpose, promise and values
- Someone who embraces being a part of an environment that focuses on belonging
- Bachelor’s degree or transferrable experience - MBA a plus
Learn more about us at RothStaffing.com. Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Coaching And Mentoring, Communication With Candidates, Coordinating, Leadership, Negotiation, Networking